Rise of the Brotherhood 4 Rise of the Brotherhood 4

Pretty bad ass

Fuck I think you just got me hooked on to this series. When i first saw the flash I was like when the hell was it gonna end. But when the fighting scene started all I could say was wow. You amazed me and your doing a good job.

Milanous responds:

I love the old fans enjoying this but when i get someone new hooked i know i have done something gd. I am happy you enjoyed this series, there will be more Fav me as an artist and i'll send you a PM as to when it comes out.

An Animator's Dilemma An Animator's Dilemma

Was good

I can look past the animating and look at the main idea. Im pretty sure all of us even my self have that one day where our animation is lost and we feel pissed off about it. Good job on it :D

Sonic: Darkness Part 1 Sonic: Darkness Part 1

It was ok :P

It was good and every thing the only thing that sickens me is how does he walk off the ground and stuff meaning you didnt tween it well but thats just me noticing the mistakes good story line i hope you come out with a better one ^_^

gamefreak20000 responds:

Well I noticed he walks off the ground myself but when I tried to fix it it screwed up everything else for some reason I couldn't figure out.

Thanks for noticing though. I'll make sure to minimize the errors in the next one!

Aether Aether

This game rules

I loved it man make more please also i dont see how this can be emo or any thing

Never Ending - LoveKavi Never Ending - LoveKavi

As always great job kavi, the drop in the beginning was amazing and I totally didn't suspect. You killed it no doubt keep it up man.

Jakobe - Clear Skies Jakobe - Clear Skies

BARS!!!

Splash Zone (Cypher) Splash Zone (Cypher)

Beat was tough and the emcees were flowing such a good cypher I can listen too

Teqneek responds:

Listen away! Like, 10 times a day for the rest of your life please.